Since its incorporation and as part of a constant search for excellence, LABDIAL has been committed to research and development as a guarantee of future survival in an environment as competitive as the industrial sector.
The continuous improvement of our processes, the implementation of the most innovative analysis techniques and efficient resource management are fundamental to anticipating market needs and being ready to face increasingly ambitious business challenges.
To achieve this, we see R&D projects in different areas of technology as fundamental to promoting the company’s development and improving the service we give our clients. To date, LABDIAL has participated in the following R&D projects:
- Development of Salmonella isolation and detection system.
- Development of new techniques for diagnosing helminthosis in poultry.
- Determination of the influence of disinfection methods on the microbiological quality of eggs.
- Characterisation of microbiological parameters in a technological process to obtain a new animal food product.
- Experimental development of an early diagnosis test for the avian red mite.
- New early immunological diagnosis method for parasites on pig farms.
- Development of new smart fertilisers from by-products generated by the poultry industry.