We use cutting-edge technology to determine physical-chemical parameters in food, beverages, feed, raw materials and a wide variety of matrices related to the agri-food sector. In particular:
- Automated equipment for nutritional analysis: Protein, fact, fibre and moisture, etc. to speed up the process and obtain results faster.
- Determination of heavy metals by atomic absorption after digestion with microwaves.
- Ionic chromatography to determine anions, cations, oligoelements and biological amines, etc.
- Gas chromatography with QQQ detectors and FID for analysing waxes, FAMES, adulterations, PCBs, pesticides and other contaminants, reaching LD at ultratrace level.
- High Resolution Liquid Chromatography with QQQ, IR and DAD detectors for the study of mycotoxins, veterinary residues, hormones, preservatives, antioxidants, vitamins, carbohydrates and many other compounds at different levels of concentration and with highly reliable results.
- The high qualification of our technical team and our extensive experience in the sector mean we can customise analytical methods according to our clients’ requirements, strengthening their R&D projects and boosting their development.